Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Piano Lab Online Activities - Level 3


Since my old computer crashed and most of my music software games no longer work on my new computer, I've revamped my piano lab assignments to utilize many more of the online resources during piano lab.  Each of my students has a tracking sheet to record their scores.
Following are activities for Level 3 (Hal Leonard or Faber 2B) organized by concept.
          
Eighth Notes/Rests Review Visual
Eighth Notes Ear Training
             Rhythm Trainer Quarter & Eighth Notes
             TonicTutor Dancing Jelly Beans (requires free login)
            Music Tech Teacher Rhythm Sound Match 

Ties and Slurs
            MusicTech Teacher Ties and Slurs

 Bass Low GABCD

Interval Ear Training PU-P6



Intervals up to a 6th Visual
Treble Above the Staff
           Pedaplus Older Version Treble Advanced          
           Pedaplus Flash Notes
           Music Tech Teacher Treble Word Warrior
 Chords on Piano
           Music Tech Teacher A Chording to Santa
Dotted Quarter Notes
           Phil Tulga Rhythm Counter
Half/Whole Steps
                MusicTech Teacher Half Step Hoedown
                MusicTech Teacher Watch Your Step
Key Signatures
           Pedaplus Flash Key Signatures
Major Scale WWH
Sharps/Flats on the Staff
Major/Minor Ear Training
               TeoriaTriad Ear Training –Chord Type
Theory Terms
             Classics for Kids Tempo 
             TonicTutor Boxing Glove



Time Signature
                MusicTech Teacher Going Nuts Over Time Signs
Review
                ComposeCreate Web Rewards 3

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, do you have an iPad you use for lab time? I'm finding that I have been using my iPad more then not for lab time now. I have my own iPad for me and then one dedicated for the lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's on my wish list! I use a PC in my lab and have an android tablet that I use for video purposes at the piano, but unfortunately most of the music apps are made for the more costly iPad.

    ReplyDelete