1. Write 2 or more words to describe the mood of this piece.
2. What is the tempo (speed) of this piece (Adagio, Andante, Allegro, Presto, etc.)?
3. What articulation do you hear in this piece (staccato, legato, accents, pedaling etc.)?
4. Choose your personal rating for this piece from the following:
- 1- I have no interest in learning to play this.
2 - This piece is okay
3 - Nice, but not my favorite
4 - I would like to play this piece.
5. I would love to learn to play this.
PP Faber Primer(Blue/Black)
Select the Purple Primer Book at the top of the link page
I Found a Penny
P1 Faber Level 1 (Purple/Pink)
Select the Red Book 1 at the top of the link page
Most of all I Like Rainbows
Colorful Sonatina - Happy Red
P2 Faber Level2A (Yellow/Orange)
Select the Blue 2A Book at the top of the link page
There's Nothing Like a Circus
Concert Sonatina -Andante
Home Run Harry
P3 Faber Level2B (Green/White)
Select the Orange 2B book at the top of the link page
Gypsy Dance by Firelight