Sunday, August 6, 2023

Piano Pronto Movement 3 #14: Italian Air and B-flat Major

This post includes piano activities for "Italian Air" in Piano Pronto Movement 3.
 

Free Piano Lesson Plans, Piano Pronto Movement 3, heidispianonotes.blogspot.com

Italian Air Music History and Videos

 Italian Air Video


As you listen to the videos read the lyrics below and choose a 2 syllable word to fill in the blanks.


I really want my __  __!

I really want it now.

I really want my __ __!

I really want it now.


Voice the melody line louder over the left hand accompaniment.left-hand

B Flat Major Scale

One Octave Scale Fingering A flat E Flat B flat, Rocket Rule




B flat scale RH fingering is like C Major with a 2 crossover to begin.

LH fingering "Rocket Rule" 321- Blastoff to 4.


Improvisation

Choose a backing track below and play the scale along with it or improvise melodies using notes from the B-flat Major Scale. Remember to play all of the B's and E's Flat!



No comments:

Post a Comment