Saturday, May 4, 2024

Piano Improvisation "Are You Sleeping" Leila Viss Noodle Challenge Day 2

 

I signed up for Leila Viss's noodle challenge because I have loved hearing about and implementing her creative ideas in the past after attending her workshops and reading her blog for years. I hope to expand my own confidence in improvising. I got a late start after being out of town, but had a lot of fun creating this quick video of a jazzy version of "Are You Sleeping" that I created in less than 2 minutes. It is a lot of fun to play with energy but my kids might name it "The Rude Awakening" if I start playing it in the early morning hours!

To sign up and get some fresh and free  improv ideas for this month Visit https://www.leilaviss.com/30day-noodle-challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment