Select a few piano goals from the list to work on each week. When you complete a task have your teacher or parent initial it and then draw a line to the menu item you would like.
The more goals you complete, the more toppings you can choose!
- Come prepared to your lesson to pass off 2 of your songs with a 3 star rating (*perfect rhythm, *notes and *technic)
- Fill in a blank Circle of 5ths Chart
- Memorize the Order of Sharps (Key Signatures)
- Complete Eighth Note Rhythm Gym Challenges Counting Aloud (1-5, 6-11 www.practicespot.com)
- Beat your own high score on a Music Ace Game at your lesson.
- Practice 5 days in a row (20 minutes or more) w/ signed practice chart
- 100 % on flashcards at lightning speed
- Complete a listening sheet at home
- Play 1 octave arpeggios in 3 keys
- Pass off a “Notes in the Fast Lane” Sightreading Page
- Pass off a level on Staff Wars (Note Names)
- Name the 4 periods of music in order & name 2 composers from each period
- Play 3 scales forte(LH) vs. piano(RH)
- Play 3 scales staccato(LH) vs. legato(RH)