Monday, November 4, 2013
Pianoanne Tutorials Lab Assignments
Define ledger lines.
Major and Perfect Intervals
1. Which intervals are major?
2. Which intervals are minor?
Circle of Fifths
3. Name the order of flats.
Name the order of sharps.
4. What is the easiest way to find the relative minor of a major key?
5. What is the relative minor to D Major?
6. What is the relative minor to A Major?
7. What is another memory aid to remember the order of sharps that you could use instead of Fluffy Cat Goes Down And Eats Breakfast?
8. What are the 3 types of minor scales?
9. Which degree (or note) of the scale is raised in a harmonic minor scale?
Degree Names of the Scale (Tonic, Supertonic...)
10. Name the technical degree names of the scale in order including roman numerals