Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Clever Piano Music Storage Idea

I stumbled upon this totally creative idea for piano music storage while perusing my sister's craft and cooking blog.
April at Home Hinges transformed an old TV into a functional and beautiful piano music storage shelf.
I love how it is both functional and beautiful- and best of all... it was free!
Click on her blog link above to see the step by step transformation. Isn't it amazing to see how some people have a knack at visualizing the potential in things that others may view as junk.

4 comments:

  1. I'm super honored you put my TV transformation on your site. I never would have guessed it would end up here. Hopefully it can inspire others. Finding affordable storage for all those music books can be a struggle. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's incredible! I never would have thought that old TV could be transformed into such a beautiful piece of furniture. Thanks for sharing, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it
    miraclepianist.com christmas music

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    miraclepianist converter

    ReplyDelete