For each piece write the name of the piece and then click it to hear it and answer the following questions:
1. Write 2 or more words to describe the mood of this piece.
2. What is the tempo (speed) of this piece (Adagio, Andante, Allegro, Presto, etc.)?
3. What articulation do you hear in this piece (staccato, legato, accents, pedaling etc.)?
4. Choose your personal rating for this piece from the following: 1- I have no interest in learning to play this.
2 - This piece is okay
3 - Nice, but not my favorite
4 - I would like to play this piece.
5. I would love to learn to play this.
Jazz Rags and Blues by Martha Mier
Just Struttin' Along
Don't Wanna' Leave You Blues
Ol' Rockin'Chair Blues
Seventh Street Blues
Downright Happy Rag
A Neat Beat
For more jazzy fun, check out these episodes compiled by Leila Viss
Get Inspired: Episode 17 The 12 Bar Blues
Get Inspired: Episode 13 Boogie Woogie